To clarify the "Comments" column in the online catalog,
the following is presented:
- Regurarly Stocked - These are items
that we try to keep in stock at all times. Please note
that we try to anticipate demand, but we are not always
successful. As a result, we may, on occasion, be temporarily
out of an item.
- Special Order - These are items that are available,
but not currently in stock. We place our order with our
distributor every Monday and usually receive the order
by the end of the week. If you order before we place
our order on Monday, your item(s) should be available
for pickup or shipment by Friday.
- New Lower Price - These
products have had a reduction in price during the last
- New Item - These are items
that we have added to our product catalog within the
last 60 days.
- Discontinued - These products have been discontinued by us. When they are gone, we will not be ordering any more.
- Temporarily Unavailable - We do not have any of these products on hand and our distributor is currently out of stock, as well. As soon as we can, we will re-stock these items. This can be anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
- Pre-Paid - These items are available on a pre-order basis only and due to their perishable native, you will be charged for the item when you place the order and refunds will not be allowed.
If you have
any questions about the availability of an item, please
don't hestitate to contact