Mosti Mondiale's Sonoma Edition is a unique product that provides home winemakers with fresh grape juice along with grape skins. Sourced from both Yakima Valley, Washington and Sonoma, California, this perfect union takes each winemaker to the heart of wine country to experience winemaking like never before. The fresh grape juice presents pleasing tasting notes that will not disappoint while the introduction of grape skins guarantees a full bodied wine experience.
The juice will arrive frozen with the grape skins and yeast already added. All you need to do is take the pail home and put it in a warm place. You will also need to open the pail by removing the lid, then laying the lid on top to protect the wine from dirt and debris.
All pails contain 19 liters (5 gallons) of premium fresh grape juice and 4 kg. (9 pounds) of premium crushed and destemmed grapes of the same varietal. Pails are 30 liters (7.5 US Gallons) which allow for primary fermentation in the pail.
The must has been balanced for sugar, acid and pH and innoculated with yeast, but none of the normal additives included in wine kits are included with these products. As such, you will need to consider ordering the following items, if you don't have them on hand:
- Potassium Meta-bisulfite (K-Meta)
- Fining agents
- Oak cubes, oak chips or oak spirals
- SO2 (Sulfur Dioxide) Test Kit
- Maloactic Bacteria
- Malic Acid Test Kit
Please note the following:
- Sonoma Edition (California and Washington ) are only available on a pre-order basis.
- The must and grapes will arrive frozen and will need to be picked up within 24 hours of arrival to guarantee freshness. We expect delivery around the first of December, but we will contact everyone that orders as soon as we have a definite date.
- Since this is a perishable product, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. As such, your credit card will be charged when the order is placed.
- These pails do not qualify for the $9.99 shipping special.
To learn more about working with this product, click on the following link: